After so long being locked down it’s great to be having the restrictions lifted a little, but obviously keeping that social distancing.
But, as a photographer, it was difficult to help during the peak, other than staying locked away and keeping the transmission rate down. Our uses become very evident at times like this.
We can now make up for this by giving a little back to some of those that had valuable skills we needed most at that time (and still do).
So, as a photographer, I would like to thank a few of our key workers with a family photo shoot for them to capture memories with the ones they had to leave behind or not see during this frightening time.
I am offering to do as many mini shoots (outdoors) as can be achieved in two days. At present, I’m thinking 45 mins sessions each. I will be wearing a mask (even outdoors) and keeping at least 3m distant at all times. There will be no need for closer contact.
Shoots to take place from 1st August to 30th September 2020, (dates to be confirmed and subject to weather).
I think I can do at least 14-16 family shoots.
Dates are not confirmed, but I’m happy to do 7 days so advise which is best below. I will do one day per week, so can allow for those on shifts. Time slots will be flexible to fit the attendees (as best as possible).
Location is currently undecided but will be within 10 mile radius of Thetford (Probably between Thetford and Bury St, Edmunds).
This will be a random draw for those that express an interest in the form below, no other data entry methods will be allowed.
Enter using the form below…
KEYWORKER “Thank you” FREE Photoshoot
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Thetford Photography whose registered office is at 39 Brunel Way, Thetford, Norfolk. IP24 1HP
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Thetford Photography and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and our website.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31th July 2020 at 23:59. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, pandemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a FREE photoshoot at a location within approx 10 miles of Thetford, a digitally gallery of approx 10 images, FREE to download, normal cost exceeds £95.00.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of photographers and once booked can not be changed.
13. Winners will be chosen by the founder and team of Thetford Photography from a random draw of those eligible (Key workers during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic), proof of ID/Payslips will be required.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Location of shoot will be within approx 10 miles driving of Thetford (Norfolk, England. IP24). Location will be confirmed by Thetford Photography and is non-negotiable.
16. The promoter will clarify with the winner when and where the prize can be used.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Thetford Photography and not to any other party.