- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Thetford Photography collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Google Analytics (anonymous visitor data)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Thetford Photography with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Thetford Photography may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- COVID-19 tracking forms, held securely to ensure tracking if an infection is identified
How will we use your data?
Thetford Photography collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Thetford Photography will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- None at present
When Thetford Photography processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Thetford Photography securely stores your data at the studio in a locked filing cabinet and in electronic devices which are all password protected.
Thetford Photography will keep your data for 2 years from last payment. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting all electronic records and shredding hard copies.
Thetford Photography would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- None at present
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Thetford Photography from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Thetford Photography Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Thetford Photography would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Thetford Photography for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Thetford Photography correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Thetford Photography to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Thetford Photography erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Thetford Photography restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Thetford Photography’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Thetford Photography transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01842 267567
Or write to us: 39 Brunel Way, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 1HP
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Thetford Photography uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Thetford Photography uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Thetford Photography sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01842 267567
Or write to us at: 39 Brunel Way, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 1HP
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Thetford Photography has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.