Win a shoot with us by entering the Tiger Fitness Raffle
Join in the raffle and have the opportunity to shoot with us for FREE. Visit https://www.facebook.com/tigerfitnessthetford/
There’s a load of other great prizes to be won too….
*** TIGER FITNESS RAFFLE***
The raffle is looking mega now, have you got your tickets yet? Here’s what’s up for grabs;
- Champagne – Courtesy of Old Skool Bar
- Sports massage Voucher – Courtesy of Shelly Farrow
- A hat – Courtesy of Hats-dont-sell
- A Tiger Fitness Tracksuit – Courtesy of Tiger Fitness
- A Functional Fitness Suite Mug and Coaster – Courtesy of Ian Hassey at Thetford Printing Studio
- Trucker Cap, Sweatshirt and T – Courtesy of LEGACY STREETWEAR
- Nutrition Counselling session – Courtesy of Stephanie Nicole
- Flower Bouquet – Courtesy of Gemma Knight
- Latvian Alcohol – Courtesy of Silga Oliveira
- £10 voucher for All under one roof – Courtesy of Belen Ponce Repiso
- Chocolates and Alcohol – Courtesy of Jacqui Brunec
- Make up Make over – Courtesy of Jessica Wyatt Makeup Studio
- £10 Gift voucher – Courtesy of CeX
- Boiler Service – Courtesy of Daniel Cogan
- Red and White wine – Courtesy of Mulberry Thetford
- A bag of Chubba Chub lollies – courtesy of Jessica Wyatt
- £10 voucher – Courtesy of Thetford Garden Centre
- Costa mug set – Courtesy of Jodie Ashmore
- Whisky – Courtesy of Lyn Studman
- Insanity Vest or T – Courtesy of Heidi De’Sousa
- Obstacle inspired PT session from Stacey Daniele Owen
- Photoshoot – Courtesy of Thetford Photography
- Mad prizes to be won in our raffle!!
Numbers will be drawn THIS FRIDAY 6th after our Advanced class, please tune in to our facebook live event!! Let us know what you would like when you win!!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Thetford Photography whose registered office is at 13 Tottington Close, Thetford, Norfolk.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Thetford Photography and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Tiger Fitness Raffle on Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 6th April 2018 as per Tiger Fitness terms of the raffle. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a FREE photoshoot at a location of their choice, a digitally painted portrait by our team normal cost exceeds £70.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of photographers and once booked can not be changed.
13. Winners will be chosen by the Tiger Fitness Team and approved by founder and team of Thetford Photography
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Location of shoot must be within 30 miles driving of Thetford (Norfolk, England. IP24), any additional mileage will be charged at £1 per mile unless otherwise agreed and within Great Britain mainland areas.
16. The promoter will clarify with the winner when and where the prize will be used.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Thetford Photography and not to any other party.