To finish off April we’re doing something we’ve never done before –
a giving away of nearly £500 worth of Wedding photography.
Simply complete the form below and we’ll select the winner on 6th May 2017,
don’t forget it’s not a random draw, it’ll be on merit so if there’s a great story don’t forget to tell us.
Wedding Photography & Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Thetford Photography whose registered office is at 13 Tottington Close, Thetford, Norfolk.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Thetford Photography and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Twitter
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5th May 2017 at 00:01. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a Silver Package Wedding Shoot consisting of pre-wedding meeting and practice session, 1 photographer, 6 hours of photography on the day, all post processing, all digital images presented on disk or memory stick, normally sold for £499.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of photographers and once booked can not be changed.
13. Winners will be chosen by the founder of Thetford Photography
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will clarify with the winner when and where the prize will be used.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Thetford Photography and not to any other party.